Thursday, April 22, 2010

A to-do list

I'm gratified at a lot of the developers that want to help! This is the only way this project can stay alive. That being said, let's start to get a little organized. Here's a to-do list:

http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=IPhoneLinux_To-Do

I'm proposing that unless someone wants to step in to host and administer an iPhone Linux website/wiki/forums, we use the iPhone Wiki to exchange information since it's there already. That said, Be Bold and work on whatever you like! If you have patches to openiboot, send them using git. If you have patches for the kernel or Android stuff, just contact me with it (IRC preferred, e-mail is okay) and I'll see about how we can publish them.

I'll personally be focusing on the first gen iPod touch and 3G port since I think I have a comparative advantage in that area.