Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nothing much new

As you guys can probably tell, I've been mostly busy with other real life stuff and I haven't been working on Android much. That will be changing pretty soon however.

I was able to have a lot of fun doing an interview on This Week in Android. Hopefully I wasn't too geeky for them!

There's nothing else new, I think. I'll try to integrate in the backlight stuff first and some of the cleanup that Bluerise did on the layout for the Android tree. That will be very important moving forward.

After that, there's a possibility that before moving onto the power management (which might be a fairly lengthy battle), I can whip up an installer and updater for current and future revisions that works through Cydia. Do you guys think I should work on that first or dive straight into the power management stuff?